Facts You Need To Know About Jacob Blake Scenario That Went Viral on The Net

In case you did not know, this is Jacob Blake.

There was apparently “news” that Jacob Blake broke up a fight between two women. The cops saw Jacob Blake, suddenly beat him up for no reason. Jacob Blake walked away, opened the door to get something, and the cops shot him 7 times in cold blood.
That is FALSE.
The police confronted Jacob Blake, because he was making his girlfriend uncomfortable. The cops tried to arrest Jacob Blake, and tried to de-escalate things. The cops shot a taser at him, but it didnt work and he resisted arrest. The cops told Jacob Blake to drop his knife. Jacob Blake ignored the cops, opened the door and LUNGED FOR A KNIFE IN HIS CAR.
The cops didnt shoot Jacob Blake in cold blood, or because of his skin. They shot him in self-defense so they wont get killed.
You know what made my blood boil today? You know what made me angry today?
That all these BLM rioters? That all these BLM Protestors? Rioted in support for this criminal over innocent police officers.
That the BLM riots all happened because people were so emotional. That people jumped to conclusions before hearing the WHOLE story.
I cant believe people rioted over a criminal. People rioted because the cops had to shoot in self-defense.
And before people try to tell me “Kenny! BLM rioters didnt do it! You’re lying.”
Peopel will tell me “Kenny! Its only a few BLM rioters. A few blm rioters dont make up the entire BLM protest.”
No, sorry to dissapoint you. But this time, no. There were NO peaceful protests for Jacob Blake, EVERY SINGLE BLM PERSON went out to RIOT.
What made my blood boil was how many innocent people were affected. People lost their businesses and jobs because of these rioters who dont listen to the whole story.
This man lost his business and is probably going to be homeless because of BLM rioters.
How is burning down businesses and looting going to reduce police brutality and racism?
What made my blood boil was how the media lied to us, the media painted the cops as evil people. What made my blood boil was that people jumped to conclusions before hearing out the whole story.
I hate how the NBA boycotted and supported Jacob Blake before hearing the full story.
I absolutely hate how police get disrespected constantly and treated as villains when the majority of them are doing the right thing.
I’m angry. I’m emotionally exhausted.
I’m just done.

Post a Comment

0 Comments